As smartphone and social media usage continues to increase among our population, we want to continue to reach consumers who value authenticity and advance our goal of helping farmers share positive stories about their work and how they are supporting their communities.
Our Digital Dairy Ambassador Program includes coaching, trainings and workshops, and content recommendations that align with topics of importance throughout the year, including community, health, and sustainability. As part of our regionwide program, we have digital dairy ambassadors from Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
Since beginning the program in June, digital dairy ambassadors have created over 200 posts which have generated over 20,000 likes.
Meet our 2023 Digital Dairy Ambassadors
- Clara Ayer, Fairmont Farm (VT) | @fairmont_farm
- Marah Deckers, Taft’s Milk & Maple Farm (VT) | @tafts_milk_and_maple
- Hannah Dolloff, Dolloff Acres (VT) | @dolloff849
- Kate Rowley, Rowley Brothers Dairy (VT) | @rowleybrothersdairy
- Denise Barstow Manz, Barstow’s Longview Farm (MA) | @barstowdairy
- Heather Jutras, Echo Farm Puddings (NH) | @echofarmpuddings
- Maggie LaPrise, EMMA Acres (RI) | @emma_acres
- Jillian Williams, Luther Belden Farm (MA)| @beldenfarmstand
- Ashley Deming, The Cow’s Coop at Perry’s Dairy (CT) | @thecowscoop
- Jada Wilson, Birch Mill Farm (CT) | @_jada_wilson_
- Carol Wojtkun, Sweet Grass Creamery (CT) | @sweetgrasscreameryct
- Katelynn Hyde, Hyde’s Dairy Farm (CT) | @hydesdairy
- Maddie Geremia, Lyman Hall FFA Chapter President, Greenbacker’s Brookfield Farm (CT) | @maddie_geremia & Facebook: Greenbacker’s Brookfield Farm
In April, Digital Dairy Ambassador content will focus on dairy sustainability. This is an opportunity for ambassadors to engage with consumers around sustainability messaging. They will leverage points in time like Earth Day (4/22), spring planting, and more.
Consumers want to know there their food comes from, and we know they’ll feel good about dairy once they meet the farmers and the cows that bring delicious, nutritious dairy to market.