- Heat meatballs in combi-oven at 400 °F with 40% moisture for 12 – 15 minutes until temperature is at 165 °F. (CCP)
- Combine cheese sauce with milk, parsley, pepper, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce and heat until a minimum of 165 °F is reached. (CCP)
- Combine sauce and meatballs together and hold for hot service at 135 °F or higher. (CCP)
- Follow manufacturer’s directions to prepare pasta, hold warm.
- Portion 1 cup pasta and ladle 4 meatballs with 3 oz. cheese sauce.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information