- Blend the yogurt, sun butter and soy sauce together until creamy. Add all the spices, including sugar to blended yogurt base.
- In a full-size pan, shingle chicken filets. Pour mixed sauce over the chicken filets, making sure to coat. Marinate for 24 hours. Cover and keep cooled below 41 °F until ready to cook. (CCP)
- When ready to cook, you can keep in the full-size pan chicken is marinated in or you can transfer to a sheet pan.
- Cook at 300 °F, heat until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 °F. Hold at 135 °F or higher. (CCP)
- Just before serving sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro, red pepper over cooked chicken filets.
- Serve 1 chicken filet and 2 oz. sauce over 1 cup cooked whole grain penne pasta.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment