- Blend the yogurt, sun butter and soy sauce together until creamy. Add all the spices, including sugar to blended yogurt base.
- In a full-size pan, shingle chicken filets. Pour mixed sauce over the chicken filets, making sure to coat. Marinate for 24 hours. Cover and keep cooled below 41 °F until ready to cook. (CCP)
- When ready to cook, you can keep in the full-size pan chicken is marinated in or you can transfer to a sheet pan.
- Cook at 300 °F, heat until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 °F. Hold at 135 °F or higher. (CCP)
- Just before serving sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro, red pepper over cooked chicken filets.
- Serve 1 chicken filet and 2 oz. sauce over 1 cup cooked whole grain penne pasta.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information