- In a bowl mix seasonings with black beans and mash with potato masher.
- Add quinoa and sweet potatoes to the black beans. Mix well.
- Using a #8 scoop, form into patties.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 425° F. Flip the patties halfway through cooking.
- CCP: Hold for hot service at 135° or higher.
- Serve pattie on whole grain bun with 1 Tbsp. dressing as condiment.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information