This is a school meal recipe.
- Arrange pound cake slices along the bottom of a sheet cake pan.
- Place a layer of sliced strawberries over the pound cake.
- Combine peaches, yogurt and 32 oz. whipped topping. Spread a thin layer over the strawberries.
- Repeat steps 1-3. Then place a layer of pound cake on top of the mixture.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Place another clean sheet pan on top of the plastic and press down lightly on cake.
- Refrigerate overnight at 41°F or less (CCP).
- Cut into 24 portions. Top with a 1 oz. dollop of whip topping and a 1/4 cup of granola just before serving.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information