This is a school meal recipe.
- Arrange pound cake slices along the bottom of a sheet cake pan.
- Place a layer of sliced strawberries over the pound cake.
- Combine peaches, yogurt and 32 oz. whipped topping. Spread a thin layer over the strawberries.
- Repeat steps 1-3. Then place a layer of pound cake on top of the mixture.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Place another clean sheet pan on top of the plastic and press down lightly on cake.
- Refrigerate overnight at 41°F or less (CCP).
- Cut into 24 portions. Top with a 1 oz. dollop of whip topping and a 1/4 cup of granola just before serving.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment