This is a school meal recipe.
- Combine ricotta cheese and yogurt. Blend together.
- Zest all lemons and then juice. Add zest and juice to the ricotta/yogurt mixture and stir until blended.
- Crumble the graham cracker goldfish.
- In each clear clamshell, portion 2 oz. (52 grams) of graham cracker crumbles; top with 1 cup ricotta/yogurt mixture.
- Finish by adding 1/2 cup diced peaches on top.
- Hold for service at 41°F or less (CCP)
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information