- Combine yogurt and water in mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended. Fold in banana puree and vanilla. Set aside.
- Add cinnamon and ginger to dry muffin mix in a large bowl. Add yogurt and water mixture to dry muffin mixture. Mix just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Portion using a No. 12 scoop into greased or paper-lined muffin pans.
- Bake at 350° F in convection oven for 17-20 minutes. Rotate pans one-half turn after 9 minutes of baking. If using a conventional oven, cook for 24 minutes; combi-oven 10-12 minutes. No turning is required. Top should be golden brown.
- Optional: Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle tops of muffins.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information