- Spray 2 inch full size steamtable pan with pan release.
- Pour liquid eggs into prepared pan, cover and steam for approximately 8 minutes. Eggs may also be cooked on stove top, oven, or small kettle. CCP: Cook until an internal temperature of 145° F is reached.
- Immediately chill cooked scrambled eggs to 41°F. CCP: Cool to 41°F within 2 hours. Note: Eggs may be prepared 24 hours in advance and held in refrigerator.
- Combine basil, oregano, thyme and garlic powder. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out 13.8 oz. of dough into a rectangle approximately 1/10-in. thick.
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses; spread 6 oz. of cheese evenly over each dough.
- Spread 1 cup of scrambled eggs evenly over cheese.
- Sprinkle each dough with 1 1/2 teaspoons of herb seasoning mixture.
- Roll up dough tightly on the long edge.
For Fiesta Breakfast Swirls:
- Use 1 teaspoon taco seasoning in place of herb seasoning mixture. Omit eggs. Double the amounts of both cheeses.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information