- Heat pot of water until it boils. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente (chewy).
- Strain pasta and place back into pot. Add butter and stir until melted.
- Heat chicken to 165° F or higher (CCP).
- Add milk, yogurt, corn, peas, chicken and parmesan cheese. Stir until smooth in a steam table pan.
- Hold at 135° F. or higher (CCP).
- Serve in 1 cup portions.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information