- Heat pot of water until it boils. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente (chewy).
- Strain pasta and place back into pot. Add butter and stir until melted.
- Heat chicken to 165° F or higher (CCP).
- Add milk, yogurt, corn, peas, chicken and parmesan cheese. Stir until smooth in a steam table pan.
- Hold at 135° F. or higher (CCP).
- Serve in 1 cup portions.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment