- Lay panini bread on sheet pan. Place one cheese slice on panini.
- Drain apples and toss with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Top panini with 1/2 cup seasoned apple slices.
- Place in 350 °F oven for 10 – 15 minutes until apples are caramelized and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and sugar. Drizzle 1 oz. yogurt frosting over top of slightly cooled panini.
- Hold at 135 °F or warmer. (CCP)
- Serve 1 panini.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information