This is a school meal recipe. A smaller portion recipe to make this at-home is available below. Ingredients listed on this page correspond with the bulk school meal portion.
- Lay panini bread on sheet pan. Place one cheese slice on panini.
- Drain apples and toss with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Top panini with 1/2 cup seasoned apple slices.
- Place in 350 °F oven for 10 – 15 minutes until apples are caramelized and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and sugar. Drizzle 1 oz. yogurt frosting over top of slightly cooled panini.
- Hold at 135 °F or warmer. (CCP)
- Serve 1 panini.
Click here for printable bulk recipe PDF
Click here for printable home recipe PDF
PDF includes meal pattern contribution and additional nutritional information
There aren't currently any comments on this recipe.
Post a Comment