The 2019-2020 Fuel Up to Play 60 funding round application is now closed. The next application to apply for Fuel Up to Play 60 funding to support healthy eating and physical activity will open in the spring of 2020 and will be the only opportunity to apply for the 2020-2021 school year.
New England Dairy may have additional funding available to help support your school nutrition program at this time.
Please email NEDFC@newenglanddairy.com to let us know your funding needs and one of our staff members will be in touch.
We’ve got everything you need to get started. It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Check out the Fuel Up to Play 60 Playbook for ideas, and use our funding handout for grant planning.
- Read success stories from schools around the country for inspiration!
- Choose one of the three Preferred Plays below for the best chance of receiving funding!
2019-2020 Preferred Plays
Make an impact in your school with one of New England Dairy’s preferred plays. Priority will be given to funding applications which include any of the three Plays listed below*. Please contact us to learn more and receive individualized help with the application process!
- Farm to School – Know Your Food Get started with the quickstart guide!
- Breakfast for Everyone – First Meal Matters Get started with the quickstart guide!
- Smoothies – Highlight Healthy Foods – Go Nutritious! Get started with the quickstart guide!
*Funding is not guaranteed. Priority consideration will be given to those who request funding for the Plays listed above.